Saturday, October 28, 2023 ** Virtual Event (Zoom)
9:00am – 4:30pm
A full-day seminar featuring renowned DNA Experts
This event is open to the general public.
SAGS and PCGS (Pima County Genealogy Society) have teamed up to present this special DNA event. This virtual day-long seminar is appropriate for all levels of DNA experience. In addition to the Featured Speakers lectures, attendees will also have options to explore additional topics.
- Karen Stanbary: DNA: A Power Tool in the Genealogist's Tool Box
- Michelle Leonard: Combining DNA and Traditional Research: In-Depth Case Studies
- Glenn York: Y-DNA: In-depth and the Big Y
- Susan Fabian: Using DNA to Solve Unknown Parentage Cases
- Managing Your Matches
- It's All About RESPECT: Clinical Tips to Manage Uncomfortable Conversations about Unexpected Results
- Q&A Panel -- will adress your specific questions and concerns
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW!
- SAGS Member Price: $35 (Members must be logged in to the website to receive this price.)
- Non-Member Price: $55
Click HERE to purchase your ticket.
- Zoom link to attend will be provided prior to the event date, via email.
- Handouts will be distributed electronically.
- A video recording of this event will be made available for 30 days after the event to those who registered.