Membership in SAGS
Membership in the Southern Arizona Genealogyl Society is open to any person with an interest in genealogy.
Membership Privileges & Benefits
- Eight meetings each year (Oct-May) featuring programs on a wide range of genealogy topics presented by knowledgeable and informed speakers.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, Past Tracks (published Oct-May), and access to archived issues.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange information with other researchers.
- Discount pricing on our annual seminar held every February. Past seminar speakers have included Cyndi Ingle, Thomas MacEntee, D. Joshua Taylor, Judy Russell, and Gena Philibert-Ortega.
- Topical Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to help members with genealogy research and education.
- Volunteer opportunities. Many SAGS members volunteer their time in helping our society promote genealogy and family history research.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website.
What's Available in the Members Only Section
- Profile - Your individual Member information
- Past Tracks - in pdf format; includes current and back issues through 2015
- Secure Download - contains handouts for SAGS' monthly meetings, workshops, & SIG meetings
Membership Categories and Dues
SAGS' membership year begins October 1 and expires September 30 of each calendar year.
- Individual Membership – $25.00 per year
- Family Membership – $30.00 per year (2 adults living at the same address)
- Student Membership – $12.00 per year; student must be between the ages of 12-22 years
3 Ways to Pay for Membership
Our Online Join feature is a streamlined, easy-to-use tool offering 3 ways to pay:
- pay using a credit card through PayPal
- pay using your own PayPal account
- pay with a check by printing out an invoice and mailing it along with your check, to SAGS.
Become a SAGS member today – click this LINK to get started!