Membership in SAGS
Membership in the Southern Arizona Genealogy Society is open to any person with an interest in genealogy.
Membership Privileges & Benefits
- Eight society meetings each year (Oct-May) featuring programs on a wide range of genealogy topics presented by top rated speakers.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, Past Tracks (published Oct-May), and access to archived issues.
- Opportunities to attend a variety of genealogy classes and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) held throughout the year
- Discount pricing for SAGS sponsored special events including on our annual seminar held every February. Past seminar speakers have included Lisa Louise Cooke, Cyndi Ingle, Thomas MacEntee, D. Joshua Taylor, Judy Russell, Pam Vestal, and Gena Philibert-Ortega.
- Topical Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to help members with genealogy research and education.
- Opportunities to use and check out genealogy and family history books from the Genealogy Library.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website.
What's Available in the Members Only Section
- Profile - Your individual Member information
- Past Tracks - in pdf format; includes current and back issues through 2015
- Secure Download - contains handouts for SAGS' monthly meetings, workshops, & SIG meetings
Membership Categories and Dues
SAGS' membership year begins October 1 and expires September 30 of each calendar year.
- Individual Membership – $35.00 per year
- Family Membership – $45.00 per year (2 adults living at the same address)
- Student Membership – $20.00 per year (person between the ages of 12-22 years and currently attending school)
4 Ways to Pay for Membership
Our Online Join feature is a streamlined, easy-to-use tool offering 3 ways to pay:
- pay using a credit card through PayPal
- pay using your own PayPal account
- pay with a check by printing out an invoice and mailing it along with your check, to SAGS.
- if you prefer to join or renew by regular U.S. mail, click HERE to download a paper form
Become a SAGS member today – click this LINK to get started!